iTrim4U

Robert from Oshawa
Robert from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cedar Hedge Trimming

My job was not a small task, I had 12 ft cedars that had not been trimmed in 22 years. Chris and his crew did a remarkable job. You get the full package with this company. Service and Quality! Most importantly, Chris and his crew put forth the best effort to make sure there is customer satisfaction. This was important to me and I was very pleased with all there efforts. Great job Guys!

Thanks Robert for an amazing review, my guys work hard and it really shows through.

Dale  from Toronto
Dale from Toronto

Cedar Hedge Tamer par excellence

People, listen up: you've just found the company you HOPE like heck will trim the shrubs in your yard. My cedar trees are about 15-20' high and about 4' deep. The previous owner of my house let the shrubs grow wild, and someone commented that they resembled Einstein's famous 'do. That was before I had ITrim4U start to get them back into shape. I had tried other services that couldn't make any headway. But CHRIS KEHAGIAS and his team aren't mere mortals where shrubs are concerned. He and his team work fast and neatly. Now my shrubs have a box cut hairstyle and it makes my home look super snazzy. Helps build home value too!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we work hard to make our customers happy and it really makes our day when we get great feedback like this! We are glad we could help make your home looking super snazzy!

Roberta from Hollyberry Trail
Roberta from Hollyberry Trail

hedge trimming

My three hedges were huge,had grown over many years.Chris came in a few days with his crew after my call. They did a great job. No mess, no fuss. In 45 minutes it was all done. Waste was taken away. I would recommend and use them again if I need smaller hedges trimmed.
Roberta

Hi Roberta! We were very happy to take care the all three hedges. The hedges look beautiful! Thanks for recommending iTrim4U!

Neil from Oshawa
Neil from Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

tree pruning

Chris and his crew were very efficient and the work was well done.
Chris is very personable and helpful.
They did a great job and did a good cleanup afterwards.
I would not hesitate to use their services again.

Neil

Thanks Neil for a great review and recommending us! We always love trimming in Oshawa!

George in Whitby
George in Whitby

Cedar hedge trimmings

Chris and his staff did another great job of trimming our 50' hedge again this year. A great job, and the area was completely cleaned up.
I would highly recommend i Trim4u.

Really appreciate the kind review George! Thanks for calling us to trim your hedge and tree every year in Whitby!

teresa in Whitby
teresa in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

cedar hedge trimming

Chris is very friendly and professional. He called to set up a convenient time for me.
Our hedge is fairly tall and long. Chris and his team made sure the hedges were straight, cleared all the branches, and took them all away.
would definitely recommend iTrim4U and will have them back in the future.

Thanks Teresa! We were very happy with the end result as well. We really appreciate you calling us back to trim the hedge again!

Lisa in
Lisa in

Exceptionally Satisfied!

Chris and his staff are terrific. I have used itrim4u for 3 summers to trim and shape 4 large emeralds. Their workmanship is exceptional. They are meticulous and the clean-up is always completed to our satisfaction ( not even one little shrub cutting left in the pool!) Chris is very professional and friendly to deal with, his customer service exceeds our expectations every time! It is so nice to deal with someone who cares and loves what they do. I would 100% recommend Chris to anyone looking for garden/property care.

Thanks for recommending iTrim4U and for the great review. We really appreciate you calling us year after year. It always nice to have awesome customers like you.

Celene in Pickering
Celene in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Trimming of Cedar

Chris and crew are terrific! I called Chris about trimming an overgrown cedar on my neighbor's property that leaned onto my house. After reviewing some pictures that I had sent him, Chris gave me a quote and came out within 2 days. The team were efficient, knowledable and friendly. The cedar was cut back and everything was cleaned up and taken away. I was super impressed and will definitely hire them again and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the kind review! Timing is everything for our customers and iTrim4U was happy to accommodate. Thank you for recommending us!

Lisa B in Whitby
Lisa B in Whitby

Garden,Shrub and sod work

I had a very over grown garden which needed to be reduced in size, leveled and shrubs and sod added. Chris Kehagias was terrific to deal with, he actually answered his phone and returned calls promptly. Chris' crew were hard working ,friendly and knowledgeable. The job was done very well and on time!! I am very pleased with the work and my garden looks fabulous now. Chris is very conscientious I wI'll definitely hire him again.

Thank you Lisa for the awesome review! We always make sure our customer service is #1 and we were very happy you were pleased with our quality of work!

Martin in Scarborough
Martin in Scarborough

Garden cleanup

iTrim4U was fast and efficient, and they did a great job. We had been neglecting the gardens while renovating inside, and we didn't have time to clean up the garden ourselves before we wanted to list the house. iTrim4U showed up with a team of 4 people and did everything we asked (and more) within half a day. It looks great and we're very happy.

iTrim4U would like to thank you for hiring us to take of your landscape staging in Toronto. Thank you Martin for the great review!

More about iTrim4U

iTrim4U provides high-quality landscaping services at affordable rates and with a smile. Serving the entire Durham region including Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax in addition to the portions of the Greater Toronto Area.

We believe that the key to our success as a business is building strong customer relationships and in order to deliver on this we seek to exceed all of your needs and expectations.

Whether you need a one-off hedge or shrub trimming, or are looking for regular maintenance, we will make your property look great all year round.

For fastest response time please text or email pictures along with the approximate length and height of the hedges or shrubs.
C 905-259-5138 contactus@itrim4u.com