Drain Services
Vancouver BC V5M 2W2
Drain Services

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

BIG LEAK

Couldn’t be more delighted with lifesavers, Robin and Alex, who responded quickly to my S.O.S. and were sympathetic, efficient and all-knowing. These lifesavers completed the job expeditiously and were very decent chaps to boot. Five stars.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We're happy that you're happy with our service.

Reviewer in coquitlam
Reviewer in coquitlam

Efficient and friendly!

Very quick response to request for a nonworking toilet, technician came the next day was very friendly, explained everything and was very efficient. We are very happy with the service.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed working with our team.
We really appreciate your review!!

Kurt
Kurt

Clogged toilet

My daughter's toilet was clogged and had trouble finding a plumber but Redseal came the next morning and uncloged it for her, very professional and friendly, I would recommend Redseal to everyone.

Thank you Kurt for leaving a review!!
We are pleased that you had a great experience.

- in Smithers
- in Smithers
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent service. Trustworthy. Would use again.

I had two visits from Red Seal Plumbing - One for an initial inspection and another to find the cause of the leaks.

I felt very comfortable with this company. It didn't feel Red Seal Plumbing was just out to make a buck. They value the customer and I'm sure this leads to lots of repeat business and referrals.

Plumbing is costly, but their prices are not exorbitant. The costs were reasonable and I appreciated that they were fully transparent with itemized costs for each step, in advance and I could choose what steps I wanted to take. They were even flexible with me letting them know on the day of the work how much I wanted done.

Fernanda (at the office) was very nice and very accommodating with my schedule.

Kevin (the plumber) was on time, courteous, and patient with all of my (many) questions. He found the two sources of the leaks with only removing a small amount of drywall. I felt his helpfulness was above what you’d expect, and that’s what prompted me to leave an online review of the company (the first I’ve ever done – so that’s saying something!).

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience with our service. We are really happy to be your first online review.

Sam
Sam
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Clogged drain on upper floor balcony

Kevin arrived on time, and was very professional throughout. He demonstrated good communication skills and explained our options clearly. Kevin worked quickly & efficiently, as this was a relatively easy fix.
I strongly recommend Red Seal.

Thank you for your review, Sam! We are pleased that you had a great experience working with Kevin.
We are here to help in case you need in the future.

AAA in Toronto
AAA in Toronto

cold water pipes replacement

there was a leak of cold water pipe in the basement. found the company from internet and a technician came the same day the same morning!!!
Professional service, friendly and fast. Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot for the job done.
Azat

Hi Azat,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.
Thank you for choosing Red Seal Plumbing!

Ken
Ken
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent work!

Suspected plugged drainage system causing water to come up the foundation walls onto the walk in front of the house and my sump was buried in the front yard by either the builder or previous home owner. Filled in the contact form on Red Seal's website on the Fri before Family day and I got a call on Sat letting me know that they weren't open until Tue. Their office contacted me on Tue and booked an appt for Wed AM.

Kevin showed up as promised in the morning and within an hour had located my sump using an inspection camera and locater receiver. Once he had uncovered the sump, he was able to determine that the drains for the roof gutters were clear but the perimeter drain tile was blocked by some roots. Once he cleared the root blockage (1 big and 1 small) water continued to flow continuously leading him to suspect that my main waterline was leaking.

After shutting of the main waterline, he figured that we would need to wait for at least 30min to determine if the main waterline was indeed leaking. He left me with the shutoff key and promised to come back later while he went to take care of another job. Sure enough about 45min later, the water coming out of the drain tile had slowed to a tiny trickle. Kevin actually called to check on how things were going. At this point I turned the water back on.

Kevin came back at the end of the day to collect the shutoff key and take some measurements so he could prepare a quote for a trenchless main waterline replacement.

After comparing Kevin's quote for the waterline replacement and a riser extension with lid for my sump and a couple of quotes from other companies, I booked Red Seal to come back to perform the work. Kevin and Pablo did an excellent job of prepping for the waterline replacement. Damien, the operations manager, also came out to review what was going to be done and discussed a backup strategy in case the trenchless waterline replacement ran into problems. When everything was ready, the water was shutoff and the winch on a tow truck was used to pull the new pipe into place without any issues. Once the new pipe was in place, Kevin installed the new pressure reducing valve and then we flushed the pipes in the house. Pablo did a great job repairing the hole dug in my front lawn that was needed to attach the new waterline to the city supply. We were only without water in the house for about 2 hrs even though they were there for almost the whole day.

Very happy with the work done by the Red Seal crew.

Thank you for your kind and detailed review, Ken. We are pleased that you had a good experience with our team of technicians and we look forward to working with you on any future plumbing projects.

Tyler in Vancouver
Tyler in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Outstanding plumbing service

We can't recommend Red Seal enough. Great communication, efficient service, and transparent pricing. We turned out to have a large number of tree roots invading our outside drainage pipe and Kevin went the extra mile to fully open things back up. We definitely will use Red Seal again for any future issues.

Thank you for your review Tyler! We are pleased that you had a good experience with Kevin and we look forward to working with you on any future drainage projects.

caroline in Toronto
caroline in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

sink clogging and leaking

Alex came on time. He was very friendly and professional. He also explained the issues and gave me the tips on how to solve this problem from happening again. very informative. I will recommend Red seal Drainage and Plumbing to anyone who has plumbing issues.

Thank you for your review Caroline. Our technicians strive to provide detailed solutions to assist you the best way possible.
604-618-4988

J
J
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repeat Customers

We now use Red Seal for any of our plumbing needs, they provide excellent service and today was no exception. Robin fixed two plugged bathroom sinks today for us, and he was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We highly recommend Red Seal.

Thank you very much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you!
604-618-4988

More about Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc.

Red Seal Drainage & Plumbing Inc. is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company operating in the Greater Vancouver Regional District. We specialize in residential service plumbing and drainage, as well as general maintenance and repair for commercial and residential customers. Our courteous and respectful team is committed to providing honest, quality work from experienced, reliable plumbers. We look forward to working with you.

First time customers and senior citizens (65+) receive a 10% discount when you mention this.