Ideal Fix

Milton ON L9T

Reviews for Ideal Fix

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Fridge Repair

Communication was excellent. We learned how our unit works, common problems and fixes in easy to understand language. Thank you.

Thank you for choosing Ideal Fix!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Washer

Very fast and reliable. Had an issue with my washer , I called ideal fix had a technician come in the same day and I'm pleased with the work he did. Very good price. Will definitely be using them in the future if necessary

Thank you for your review. We value our customers and we always do our best to provide same day service.

KG
KG
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Dryer repair

A previous technician had left our dryer in an unsafe state and not properly hooked up. He then refused to correct the issues. Vitaly responded within minutes to my service request despite it being late evening. He quoted a price well below the other repair bids and was available to come the following evening to get the issue resolved promptly. He was on time polite and professional and got the job done efficiently and at his quoted price. I will be saving his number for future appliance calls and highly recommend him to anyone needing major appliance repairs

Thank you for your great review.
I'll be happy to assist you in the future!

Dalydp
Dalydp
3 reviews Milton, ON

Quick and efficient service!

I put out a request for a dishwasher repaid and Ideal Fix responded within 10minutes and was at my house the next morning first thing! Fixed my dishwasher and provided explanation for the problem. Would highly recommend.

We are happy that we were able to assist you.
Thank you for the review, and we will be happy to help you in the future.

Kate
Kate

Refrigerator repair

My fridge broke this morning, called another company and they told me that it will cost me 500$ to repair the fridge (was told that the gas leaked out). Then I called Ideal Fix, the technician came and found the problem in 5 minutes (bad thermostat) and replaced the part, and the cost was not even close to 500$. Definitely will use Ideal Fix again.

We are really appreciate you review.
We are also really glad that out technician found the real problem with your fridge and was able to fix it.
We'll be happy to assist you in the future!

Marina  in Mississauga
Marina in Mississauga

Dishwasher repair

Amazing service, very professional and knowledgeable technician. Reasonable price , called this morning and the technician came the same day,couple hours later, definitely will recommend this company to all my friends.

Thank you Marina!
We do our best to fix your appliance the same day.

Maria Sanchez
Maria Sanchez

washing Machine

I called Ideal fix to repair my broken washer, they were quick to respond, very polite and they solved the problem on the spot and had it fixed in no time at all for a very fair price. I am extremely pleased and will definitely be keeping them in mind in the future if needed.
Maria

Thank you Maria!
We'll be happy to assist you in the future.

Emma  in Milton
Emma in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Fridge repair

My fridge was not working properly for a while now, called Ideal Fix and a technician came the same day, he was really knowledgeable and polite. Definitely going to use those guys again!
Great job!

Thank you Emma for your review.
We appreciate your business with us, and we are really glad that you are happy with our service.
Looking forward to help you in the future if you'll need our services again.

More about Ideal Fix

Appliance Repair Service - Our mission is to deliver honest and affordable appliance repair services. We guarantee to find the best solution for any appliance issue you might have at home or at the office. Call us today for a consultation and to book an appointment. Our appliance repair service ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Woodbridge?