Home Air Systems Inc

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Home Air Systems Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace repair

Early on, during my initial conversation with Mike explaining the issue with the furnace, it was obvious to me that I am dealing with a professional and honest person.
He was patient enough to hear me out explaining the issue and suggesting troubleshooting tips.
Mike ended up sending one of his top technicians, Mark, where he addressed the issue in a very timely and efficient way. Mark displayed a very skillful, professional and courteous behavior. He actually educated me on a few issues with furnaces.
I would not hesitate for a second to contact Mike for an y future HVAC related needs.

Honesty is one of the most important qualities a person can have. I appreciate that this is how we can be described as a company and as people. I always look at a job as if it were my own home. I give my honest recommendations for the work needed. Thanks for the great review!

elizam in Toronto
elizam in Toronto

New furnace, air conditioner and tankless water heater

Mike and his team are super friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We have had a few projects done by Mike and his team. They helped us with a new air conditioner after ours was not working well for the size of our house. They knew exactly what was needed to make sure our air conditioner would function properly. They also installed a new furnace for us after ours died and a new tankless water heater. Mike and his team answered all our questions and provided excellent customer service. Mike is always ready and willing to help any way he can. He is trustworthy and genuinely wants the best for his clients.

Thank you for writing a review. We honestly do want what is best for our clients. I always say that I look at jobs as it were my own home. Enjoy the new system. Thanks

Dan
Dan

Hepa install / ERV install / relocate has pipes - terrific crew !

Mike and team are terrific . No need to call anyone else for your HVAC work. Mike provided great advice on where and how to relocate my gas pipes to non intrusive area of the home and installed my hepa and ERV with professionalism, cleanliness , quality of work and at a great price ! More importantly was the time mike spent in consulting with me and answering my questions many times before the project begin to ensure a seem less install. The art of customer service and being there for a client is very much alive when working with home air systems inc fir any of your hvac needs. I’ll call you again in the future !

Thanks for taking the time to write a review we appreciate it! We are always available to answer questions that our clients or potential clients have. Whether it be by phone, email or even by text message. I'm happy we were able to exceed your expectations! We'll talk soon. Thanks Dan.

Mike

Installing new gas line and correcting HVAC requirements

Prompt, trustworthy and reasonably priced. This company is great to work with! They communicated well also!

Thanks we appreciate the review, these are very important qualities to have and I am happy our clients can say this about us. Thanks again!

Steve in Meadowvale
Steve in Meadowvale

Gas range hookup

Very happy with the work performed by this company. The existing gas line was not aligned to allow the range to back up against the wall. Al was pleasant and professional. His attention to detail was great.
Communication with Mike was excellent and cost was very reasonable. Would definitely do business with this company again.

Thank you for the review we appreciate it. We are here when you need anything HVAC related. Have a great weekend! Thanks

Max
Max

Main supply gas line replacement

Our 45 year old house's supply gas line was leaking and the meter had to be shutoff on the weekend. I called several places, but Mike was the only one who answered. His associate Al came in the next day, identified several(!) leaks and showed me where they were. They recommended to replace the entire line (the main line, and two lines going to the furnace and water heater), which I agreed to. They replaced the system with more recent flexible piping and organized the entire gas line system, even adding an extra outlet for any future enhancements. I would recommend these guys, and would definitely call them again if I need any help related to gas.

We appreciate the time you took to write a review and are extremely pleased that we exceeded expectations! If you ever need any HVAC work we're here to help. Thanks. Mike

Anil
Anil

Basement ducts and Gas line extension

Mike and his co-worker did a great job in adding few ducts and a gas line extension in my basement. Mike came in initially to visit the job site, then scheduled the work for a convenient day. They came on time and completed the job as planned. They did an excellent job and left the workplace clean. I had to call them back as there was a return air duct problem. Mike promptly sent his tech and it was fixed in no time. I would recommend using Home Air systems

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I appreciate your honesty. We are accountable for our work, if there is a mistake we always honour doing a great job. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks, Mike

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Gas Fireplace maintenance

Service technician came on time as promised. He conducted a thorough check of my fireplace and cleaned it which resolved my problem with the pilot. Explained what he did and discussed operation. Very helpful and straightforward.

We understand that your time is valuable so we honour our appointment times. If we're running late we try to advise you in advance. We always try to go the extra step as well, sometimes all that's needed is a good maintenance/ cleaning and the unit is back up and running as it should be. This is why yearly maintenance is strongly recommended. Thanks, Mike

Juliette in Montréal
Juliette in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Excellent Customer Service and Quality of work

I live in a townhouse and wanted to connect a natural gas line for my barbecue. I reviewed a few companies on Homestar and finally selected Home Air Systems, which is licensed by the TSSA. I called Mike on December 10th and he was prompt and very professional. As a note, some of the companies I reached out to did not return my call. I outlined what I wanted to Mike and he knew exactly how to get it done. I was able to get an early appointment as he was doing business in my area the following week.
Needless to say I am very happy with the work done. The work was so very professional and neat. He and his team also cleaned up after themselves, which I truly appreciated. He also went above and beyond the call of duty as he also helped me set up my barbecue. I will be using this company again whenever I need to install a natural gas line. I have even recommended them to my neighbors. Excellent customer service Mike and Excellent work.

We're happy that your expectations were exceeded. This is our goal every time we step into a clients house. I appreciate the referral and we'll talk soon about your future plans to install a gas fireplace. Have a great weekend! Thanks, Mike

Derek
Derek

Gas Stove Installation

Thank you Mike and Al for your quick, efficient and friendly service. We had a gas stove being delivered and they were very helpful in providing flexibility around the delivery window. Next time I need any assistance I will be sure to give them a call.

Your welcome! No problem at all Derek... anytime. We try to be as accommodating as possible with gas stove hook ups. We know people need to make dinner for their families and sometimes delivery windows from the appliance companies are 4-6 hrs. We were able to go first thing in the morning to disconnect the existing gas stove and come back in the early afternoon to hook up the new stove once it had been delivered. It was ready to be used to prepare dinner with little to no disruption at all. Thanks for the review. Mike

More about Home Air Systems Inc

Home Air Systems Inc is an HVAC company working in the GTA and surrounding areas, specializing in furnace, ac, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, indoor air quality, gas appliances and duct work. We are licensed and insured. 24 hour service, 7 days a week.

Call for your free estimate!!