Sewer Squad Plumbing Co

Dan Lynch from Stouffville
Dan Lynch from Stouffville
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Drain Camera Inspection - great experience

The reviews are accurate. I called at 8:00 am and spoke with Amy. Got all of the information (pricing and details about the service, had the tech (Travis) here by 10:00 am, and done by 11:00 am. I received a conformation of the appointment, including a picture of the tech who would be performing the work. When the work was completed, my invoice was the same amount as was quoted. I will use, and recommend, them in the future.

Mike
Mike
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Clogged pipe.

I had a nasty clogged pipe. The service we received was quick, effective and at a good price. The repair person was friendly, knowledgeable and fast. Overall an excellent experience. We would use them again!

Parker in Toronto
Parker in Toronto

Years of Amazing Service!

I discovered SEWER SQUAD a few years ago after desperately seeking emergency help during the first big winter storm of the season. The snow fell almost 3 feet that night. I called the usual big companies and after the 8th call turning me down I had to explain to our tenant that she could not shower in the morning for a job interview because no one could come till the following day. Boy was she upset! I was about to give up until I accidentally came upon SEWER SQUAD online. The dispatcher sent a Tech within the hour providing real time updates of arrival, letting me know exactly who was coming (which was a great personal touch!) and the problem was resolved with a smile and left in spotless condition.
The Technician set the table before we began, outlining the 5 Star service, competence, respect for the property and happiness to help!
I've been in the property management business for over 30+ Years and I rarely come across this level of service in any trade, PERIOD. Competent, timely, cheerful and cost effective. The Squad came through when I was desperate, drove through a Blizzard and put my interests above all else.
Very few friends would do the same.
I recently put them to the test again this past December, referring them to perform 2 major floor drain repairs, lead pipe replacement for (my father and a client),a stubborn toilet to close a real estate transaction all within 1 week.
Everything was done to perfection, professionally, courteous and spotless
just like the first call when the streets were abandoned and covered with snow.
If you wish to treat yourself, give the Squad a call for help and experience a kind of white glove service rarely seen in any industry.

Parker
GTA

Aquata Bath from Toronto
Aquata Bath from Toronto

Camera drain scope

Wow, amazing service! I contacted Sewre squad for a camera scope of my main drains. I will be doing my front landscaping this summer and I wanted to be sure that I will not need to dig it all up in the future if my drain failed.
When I first contacted Sewer Squad my call was answered by a very polite receptionist. I was very surprised by the fantastic price I was quoted. What surprised me most was how detailed oriented they were with there schedualing. I got a confirmation email and text message reminding me about the appointment and a call 20 min before the technician showed up.
When Travis (the technician) showed up he was very professional and polite. He went over the potential issues with my drains but ultimately he said that they are in good condition. It was wonderful to have someone who didn't try to scare me into a costly repair! He also gave some fantastic options in the future. In the end, I feel confident that I do my landscape work this year and in the future, I will have the Sewer Squad reline my drain so i don't have to worry for the next 30 years...

philomena.blake
philomena.blake

Clearing blocked sink

We had 2 other companies who tried to solve this problem and neither could unblock the drain. Josh came and immediately told us what he was going to do, gave us a quote and continued to fix the problem. Problem solved! Josh was very professional and we would highly recommend him.

J.F.
J.F.

Great service ! Thanks Travis and Mitch

I wanted a sewer line inspection ( preventative ) as my neighbors basement had flooded due to a sewer line clog with thousand of dollars in damage to his basement flooring etc.
Travis and Mitch showed right on time and went to work, 20 mins later they informed me they had checked my line right out to the City sewer and it was fine / no clogs or concerns !

This was first dealing with Sewer Squad and would definitely call them
again. Many Thanks !

P.
P.

Water Drain Clearance and Valve replacement/install

Erik and Travis were very professional. Work was done in a timely matter. Work process was explained and followed through on. Fast response to work order placed at head office and dispatched same day.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Plumbing Work - Professional Team

I'm very happy about the job Sewer Squad did in my house. They fixed all the plumbing issues very professionally. Work was started and finished as scheduled. Previous contractor had made a horrible plumbing work. Sewer Squad fixed all the mess perfectly. They are responsive. I called them later to check on the water line. The day after the manager came to my house. They provide a 30-year warranty on their work. Also, Sewer Squad gives financial solutions. I strongly recommend this company.

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Main Sewer Line Blockage

Last year after finding that the main line in our basement rental was blocked, we contacted sewer squad looking for quotes and some ideas as to what could be causing the issue. Phil got back to me right away, and spent a solid chunk of time going into what the cause could be in great detail as well as the process to fix it. Dwayne was here the next day on time, put on boot covers when he got here, and brought in perfectly clean equipment. He again took a good deal of time to go over the problem with me, inspected with his camera, and provided his assessment. All of my interactions with this company have been nothing but professional.

My landlord at the time opted not to go ahead with fixing the issue as recommended, but I would 100% trust these guys to provide quality service and keep the place spotless while doing so.

More about Sewer Squad Plumbing Co

Welcome to Sewer Squad
Sewer Squad Plumbing Co provides a quick, careful and courteous approach to drain cleaning/repair services. You and your family are our priority, and your peace of mind our reward. We are Residential drain experts with extensive knowledge of the GTA sewer and drain systems. We pride ourselves on speed of service and like to think we give the best value for your hard-earned money.