Burnaby BC V5J 4R2

Steven in Vancouver
Steven in Vancouver
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Heat Pump Installation

I called some companies during the heat wave in summer for air conditioning and it was extremely difficult to get a system installed due to high demands , I was told about BC Standard Home Services from a friend, and within 4 days of calling them, I already had a heat pump installed with Air conditioning ready to use. I had some issues with my electrical panel but it was handled by their electrician. The installers were very professional and left my house very clean, the service was top notch.

RohitBedi
RohitBedi
1 review Burnaby, BC

Amazing company that serviced my furnace

BC Standard came to my house and helped me inspect my furnace, they were able to help me get some rebates and upgrade my furnace. Super happy they came by my place!

Thank you for your business and the great review.

Linda in Burnaby
Linda in Burnaby
1 review Surrey, BC

Amazing and Fast Service

Needed a new furnace as mine was old. A nice young man came to my home, explained the product and gave me a price. I agreed to an installation and the next day I had a new furnace. Impressed with how fast and smooth the service was.

Thank you for the review, Linda. We look forward to serving you further!

Private User reviews Vernon, BC

furnace replacement

I get a new furnance in my mobile home and find out after the fact I can't get a rebate, after I was told I could get a rebate. Why?

More about BC Standard Home Services

BC Standard has various programs that help homeowners upgrade to Top Of The Line High-Efficiency Heating, Cooling, Water and Air Treatment Systems. These programs include NO upfront and potentially little-to-no out of pocket costs, while taking advantage of any rebates applicable to you. Being British Columbian owned and operated, and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burnaby?