Honest Appliance Repair

Reviews for Honest Appliance Repair

Xiao in Toronto
Xiao in Toronto

Samsung Fridge issue

woke up to a noisy fridge so i googled around and came across Honest Appliance Repair. Sam was able to identify the issue over the phone and came the next day to fix the problem. I couldn't be happier with their service.

Aashish7
Aashish7

Fixed mt whirlpool fridge

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They arrived on time for their appointment and did a great job fixing my whirlpool fridge. It was having issues and was working perfectly after.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Samaung Fridge Repair

Sam and his team did a great job during the whole repair process. Booking was easy and the repair went great. Sam was the only one I talked to that new the most recent updated repair for the Samsung ice build issue that causes the fridge section not to cool properlty. He explained the repair and was very pleasent to deal with.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Dryer Overheat

My dryer wasn't fixed, but I was so impressed with the straight forward nature of the owners and the honesty of the company that I had to write this. Long story short, my dryer was over heating so they sent someone promptly to diagnose. Communication was constant and I never had to wait more than a few hours for a response. The tech ordered the part and came back a few days later to install. Due to the incompatibility of the newer control boards with the older dryer, the dryer continued to malfunction. The company tried to work with me and sent out the technician several times. Most companies at this point would just take their money and leave. Not these guys, they refunded my money and I even got a personal message from the owner apologizing for the inconvenience. He wanted to continue trying to diagnose and fix at no additional cost, but he offered to refund so we can just purchase a new dryer. Thank you Hamza and Sam for your attempts, I will be sending all my friends and family to you!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Professional and on-time service, a great value.

Such a great operation! We had an issue with our gas oven and I’m glad I found Honest Appliance. They were professional, on-time, quick and fairly priced. They ordered the needed part, and came back to complete the job within a couple of days. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Very Impressed

I spoke to Hamza about my dishwasher problems, after describing the situation Hazma was able to avoid me spending money on a very expensive fix and give me buying advice ona replacement. I would call Honest Appliance again without hesitation.

Thank you for the awesome feedback, we're always striving to provide the highest level of customer service. If there's anything else you need in the future, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Mark in Oshawa
Mark in Oshawa

review

Sam was the best.. I needed my dryer fixed asap.. coz I need to wash my uniforms and I'm working the next day.. Sam was very professional and knowledgeable .. highly recommended ..

Thank you for the excellent feedback Mark, we're glad we were able to resolve your issue in a timely manner.

All the best,

Roger
Roger
1 review Burlington, ON

Moody Oven

This is professional service!!!

Booking the appointment for the service call was smooth and ongoing communication excellent. Assessmnt of the problem with our very old Kenmore oven was clearly explained as were the options open to us.

On a scale of 1 to 10 we rate our experience with this repair service a 12.

Highly recommended.

Thanks for the feedback Roger, we're glad we were able to help you out with that moody oven of yours.

Rakesh
Rakesh

Microwave repair

I felt everyone involved was very well intentioned, polite and punctual.

Hamza, who contacted me for the ob was very conscientious and made sure to follow up after the call to check if I was satisfied and it was evident their reputation is very important to them.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Waste of a service visit

They offered me a refund which I declined. I wanted to edit my review to reflect that. They have a 98% positivity rating so by all means read their other reviews before deciding to use them.

Hello Chris, we are disappointed that you were not satisfied with your diagnostic service. Luckily all of our customers are protected by a satisfaction guarantee.

After diagnosing your oven issue we discovered that the control board needed to be replaced and was very expensive. (About $540)

With our years of experience in the industry, we lead you in the right direction and advised you to call Whirlpool because they may help with your situation as your appliance was only out of warranty for a few years.

You confirmed that Whirlpool decided to send you a replacement at no charge and also fix the issue for you. The information provided to you during the diagnostic process saved you over $700 dollars.

I understand you wanted us to diagnose the issue over the phone or through email but unfortunately, in this case, we could not. After discovering you were not happy we offered you a full refund of the diagnostic fee. Unfortunately, you declined it. Sam also offered to install the control board at no charge if whirlpool sent it to your home.

Please remember that we strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Anyone who books with us is protected and we want every customer to be happy they chose us. We hope you give us another chance in the future.

More about Honest Appliance Repair

At Honest Appliance Repair, you can count on our fast, efficient, and reliable appliance repair and installation services. All of our technicians are certified and highly skilled in appliance repair and refrigeration.

When you hire us, you're getting the most knowledgeable and experienced service team in the industry that can diagnose and repair any problem. We strive to provide the best customer service experience possible. Satisfaction is guaranteed with every installation or repair.