Plumbing
Gregori Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Gregori Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Private User reviews Langley Township, BC

Air conditioning installation

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GREGORI PLUMBING HEATING AND AIRCONDITIONING. THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT AND REASONABLE PRICE. I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR A JOB WELL DONE

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

High Efficiency Boiler and Hot Water Tank

Diego was referred to me by a local contractor, and I totally understand why. He installed a new high efficiency boiler and h/w tank in our family home. I could not have been more satisfied with his work and professionalism - and timing to completion.

If you are looking for reliable, honest and professional service, this is your plumber to call.

He also did maintenance for our old boiler, and we were so happy with his service so we decided to call him back for the new upgrades.

Diego from Gregori Plumbing even helped with my rebate. Very nice service, price and experience overall - he will always be servicing our home. He even came over the next day to ensure the boiler was running and we had no issues.

That is what you get with Gregori Plumbing and Heating. Definitely recommended.

Thanks Diego!

More about Gregori Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning services
Looking for Plumbing pros in St?