Torr Refrigeration & HVAC

Mohammd Alam in Vancouver
Mohammd Alam in Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

New furnace installation

I highly recommend hiring them for HVAC Projects. They were professional and honest. They advised me different options and helped me make a decision. Price was fair, I compared with other HVAC companies and these guys were without a doubt the best and honest. They did not rush and finished the job, as it should be. My old furnace was located in attic and they managed the new furnace installation quite well. They repeatedly mentioned that they will do the job as if it’s their house. I am glad I found them, else it was confusing. I am a super happy customer.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Air Conditioning upgrade

Torr installed our Air conditioning unit during the heat wave in summer. They did an awesome job and were so fast when other companies did not have equipment in stock.

Service

Very professional, knowledgeable and passionate about his work. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reliable company to work with.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

AC Install

I had a positive experience with Torr, the owner is knowledgeable and listened to my concerns. They installed an AC system for me during the summer which worked perfectly through the heat wave and also serviced my furnace so it would be ready for winter. They were really fast and professional. Highly recommend.

Thank you! We hope you are enjoying the new system.

More about Torr Refrigeration & HVAC

We are the #1 choice for your Heating and Cooling needs.

Torr Refrigeration & HVAC provides the best customer experience. We are your local heating and air conditioning experts serving Metro Vancouver and surrounding areas. All our technicians are Red Seal licensed and highly skilled. We guarantee 100% full customer satisfaction.

Every service call comes with a free system inspection. Our knowledgeable technicians will be ensure your system is operating correctly and efficiently.