L&D Plumbing Contractors

Roger
Roger
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Bathroom Rough In

Awesome people to deal with. Responded very fast to request, fair and reasonable estimate, work done when promised, and final cost was even a bit lower than the quote. Work was exceptional, and worksite kept neat and tidy. Wouldnt hesitate to call them again.

Marito
Marito
1 review Whitby, ON

Rough-in plumbing

They been very patient despite coordination problems with other offices, L&D managed to quickly finish the project the soonest they got the chance. And the costing was just fair enough! Great job!

Thank you for your business , it's much appreciated

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Remount kitchen sink

My kitchen sink fell off of its mount shortly after I moved into a new house. L&D came the next day and fixed it for me at an outstanding price

Thank you for the business , we appreciate it

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Toilet unclogging from toy car

Jim responded quickly to my emergency request and sent someone who was great to work with. I would def recommend

Thank you for the business , it is much appreciated

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Great service and great work.

L&D Plumbing responded very quickly to my call. I had issues with my bathroom sink. I tried to fix it myself and made it worse. I had no choice but to call in a professional. L&D responded right away and got someone over very quickly.

I highly recommend L&D

Thank you for the business , we greatly appreciate it

Brendan in Owen Sound
Brendan in Owen Sound
0 reviews Owen Sound, ON

All your plumbing needs

We've used L&D plumbing for two houses which were massive projects. This included everything from waterproofing, sump pump setup, general plumbing etc. Couldn't be happier with the work they've done for us!

Thanks Brendan , it was our pleasure to work with you on the projects

More about L&D Plumbing Contractors