ELITEFIX Appliances Repair

ELITEFIX Appliances Repair

Reviews for ELITEFIX Appliances Repair

2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

STACKING WASHER DRYER, WITH ONLY DRYER NOT WORKING

BEWARE OF PAVLO'S CHARADE!! PAVLO CAME TO DIAGNOSE THE DRYER, STATED 2 PARTS (CIRCUIT BOARDS $300) ARE NEEDED. I HAD TO ORDER FROM THE USA, AS HE WAS TO BUSY TO ORDER OR ITS OUT OF STOCK STORY??? I CALLED HIM TO INSTALL AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES!! HE DOES NOT ANSWER. I INSTALLED THE PARTS AND STILL DOES NOT WORK!! THE BOARDS WERE NOT DEFECTIVE!! SO, HE MADE HIS $145 IN 20 MINUTES AND NEVER INTENDED TO COME BACK. PAVLO MADE HIS QUICK MONEY, AND WILL STATE AN EXPENSIVE REPAIR FIX WHEN HE REALLY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE IS AND THEN PART IS OUT OF STOCK STORY. I AM OUT 450 WITH CONTROL BOARDS I DID NOT EVEN NEED!!! SEE PICS

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Matag Front Loader Door Gasket Replacement

Elitefix responded to my Homestar request in 30 mins. Pablo repaired my washer and I was washing again on the same day. These folks are professional, price competitive and quick to respond

Thank you for your kind words and trust in EliteFix. We're delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future!

Sunil in Toronto
Sunil in Toronto

Dishwasher installation

EliteFix was did a great job installing my new panel-ready Bosch dishwasher in my condo. The technician was pleasant mannered and all work was completed efficiently.

Private User reviews York, ON

Adjusted and input brackets and screws on dishwasher to stabilize it.

The technician Pavlo was very polite,answered all questions,on time,completed job and explained what was the problem and what he did to fix it.

Fix Fridge

Fridge stopped working periodically. Diagnostic appointment was set up quickly. Friendly and efficient service. Part was ordered and repair done within a few days.

Paul
Paul

EliteFix Fixed it!

Needed someone to fix a Bosch dishwasher and saw the great reviews on Home Stars for Elite Fix Appliance Repairs and gave Pavlo a call. We discussed the situation over the phone and he immediately recognized the issue and came by the next day to do a physical diagnosis and some troubleshooting. Once he had a solution, he ordered the parts and came back the next day to do the repairs. Elite Fix are highly knowledgeable on ALL things appliance related, professional and easy to interact with. Will definitely call on Pavlo when I need appliances repaired and will recommend him to family and friends. Great job!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dishwasher installation amazing

Great experience and very easy communication. We just had a Bosch dishwasher installed and Pavlos experience and efficiency was expert. He gave a great price, communication was clear over text and he even problem solved on the spot for a problem with the space we had. 10/10 experience.

Kim in Scarborough
Kim in Scarborough

Dryer repair

Pavlo was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and methodical. He approached the repair conservatively meaning methodically and taking it all one step at a time. He works hard to repair what you have. He strives to be recognized as the best. He really knows his stuff. I would recommend Elitefix in a heartbeat and will use them again for sure.

Frank in Brantford
Frank in Brantford

Excellent Service

Excellent Service, clean, courteous, on time.
Pavlo came when he said he would and fixed my dryer within an hour !!!
Excellent service !!!

Pearl
Pearl

Service call on short notice

Pavlo was quick to respond to my request on Homestars. He came to assess my fridge within hours and was very thorough and knowledgeable in his diagnostics of the problem. Thank you Pavlo for you honesty and professionalism. I would recommend him for any future fridge problems for myself and others.

More about ELITEFIX Appliances Repair

Elitefix Appliance Repair - your top choice for appliance repair and installation services! Though we may be new to Homestarts, we're seasoned in the business. We offer same-day service, including a free diagnosis with each repair! We're all about flexibility - get your appliances fixed fast, or schedule a visit ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in T?