HomeOwner
Furnace complaint
Answer from pro:
I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. If there is anything I can assist you with please email me with your account information to gwillson@reliancecomfort.com - Gemma
Reply created 24 Dec 2024Reliance Home Comfort
I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. If there is anything I can assist you with please email me with your account information to gwillson@reliancecomfort.com - Gemma
Reply created 24 Dec 2024Thank you for your great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma
Reply created 24 Dec 2024Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma
Reply created 24 Dec 2024Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen
Reply created 11 Dec 2024Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen
Reply created 11 Dec 2024Hi Andy, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen
Reply created 11 Dec 2024Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your experience with Reliance. The teams are working at having this part sent out as soon as possible.
Reply created 4 Dec 2024Thank you for your 5-star review and for sharing your experience! Thank you for choosing Reliance!
Reply created 4 Dec 2024Thank you for your 9-star review and for sharing your experience! Thank you for choosing Reliance
Reply created 4 Dec 2024