Otto's Masonry

Reviews for Otto's Masonry

Carmel in Toronto
Carmel in Toronto

Stone front steps installed

Otto's was prompt, efficient, answered all my questions, the crew was excellent, careful, neat. The stone steps changed the look of our old East York semi, it now looks modern. The neighbours like it as much as we do.
Bonus, the price was best of ones I checked. We are very happy with it.

Thank you so much Carmel for your kind words. Your satisfaction is our best reward. I'll pass your praise along to the team. Marie-Jo

Courtyard Wall

Our wall consisted of 4 posts with railings and a solid brick wall between 2 of the posts. The brick had deteriorated due to water damage and we replaced everything. Jessie and Jessie did the work in the last heatwave of the summer. They were great to work with and did a great job. The office staff at Otto's were also super responsive and maintained outstanding communication. We were very satisfied with the final outcome.

Thank you. Much appreciated. I'll pass your praise along to all Jessie's team. Marie-Jo

graham_michels
graham_michels

Retaining Wall Repair

Our front brick retaining wall was destroyed during a car accident, and Otto’s Masonry repaired it very quickly and efficiently. They were the only company who responded to our request for an estimate and actually came by our home and provided it in less than 48hours. The Masonry Workers were very friendly and did an amazing job! We are so happy with the work that was done, and feel that the wall looks better now than it did before the accident. Thank you!

Thank you so much Graham. Much appreciated. I'll pass your praise along to all the team. Marie-Jo

Gareth in Toronto
Gareth in Toronto

Great work and great relationship management

We are very happy with our new retaining wall, steps and walkway. John and the team at Otto's Masonry are top notch. They were so easy to deal with. We were kept informed of timing from the outset and we stuck to the budget. I would hire them again in a second.

Thank you very much, Gareth. Much appreciated. Marie-Jo

Franklin in Toronto
Franklin in Toronto

2 large and 2 small window ledge replacement

Had to replace the original brick widow ledges which were cracked and or falling apart. Had Otto's Masonry replace them which was done greatly to our satisfaction. Very efficient and the cleanup after was amazing to say the least. Workmanship was amazing to say the least and would recommend them highly.

Thank you so much for your praise. Much appreciated. I'll pass it along to the teams. Marie-Jo

alanfbrown
alanfbrown

brick retainingwall on beautiful street;

We have used Otto's Masonry at least three times or more and enthusiastically recommend them to others. About 10 years ago they and I made a great design, both aesthetically and structurally for a special brick retainingwall on Roxborough. We received many compliments on it including from a structural engineer. With bad luck it got damaged recently so I called and they practically "broke a leg" to repair it quickly and right up to their standards. Sure, they've done other things -- new 3rd storey chimney, unique chimney caps -- and most likely will do more.

Thank you for this wonderful validation Alan. Much appreciated! I have passed your good words to Bradley and the crews, and to the team "behind the scene" too. Marie-Jo

jana in Toronto
jana in Toronto

front pad re do

We had been trying for ages to get the front deck fixed. Otto and his crew were wonderful, professional, tidy, easy to deal with and it looks great.Thank you

Thank you very much for you kind words, Jana. I'll pass them to the team. Marie-Jo

Masonry work on historic home

Otto’s provided excellent service & amazing workmanship on the repairs on my Victorian home. They replaced bricks that were deteriorating on both the facade & the brick column of my front staircase. They were able to colour match the brick almost seamlessly & finished the extensive repairs within a day, even when more work needed to be done than anticipated. The pricing was reasonable and it was obvious that Mario and his assistant were expert masons with years of experience. Would definitely use Otto’s again in the future!

Thank you very much for you kind words. I will make sure to pass them on to Mario and all the crew and staff "behind the scene". Marie-Jo

John
John

Chimneys and some tuck pointing

Very happy with the work done. Mario and his assistant arrived when expected, were professional, easygoing, diligent, and super respectful of our home and property, leaving the premises totally clean after completing alll the work in a single day!
Brian was helpful, patient, and trustworthy from the time he first visited to consult on the work and offer the initial estimate, and throughout the process that followed to work out details and refine the options.
Marie-Jo was very professional, responsive, flexible and accommodating, and overall simply wonderful to deal with throughout our communications around invoicing and payment. I even had the honour and pleasure of speaking with Otto himself on a couple of occasions.
Keep up the great work and thanks to the whole Otto’s Masonry Team!

Thank you for this wonderful validation John. Much appreciated! I've told Mario and he was touched by your praise; he is very proud of his work. I've pass your good words to all the team "behind the scene" too. Marie-Jo

Complicated porch repair

Our front porch was in need of repairs as the concrete was cracking and looked as though it were about to collapse. We had contacted another company who actually refused the job because it was too complicated. Our issue was that our porch was fully enclosed with screened windows and machines would not be able to access the space easily as there were thick bushes, neighbour's property, and newly installed steps surrounding the porch. Otto visited our property and discussed the job with us a couple of times to ensure that it would be completed correctly. He gave us a few days notice about when he would send his staff to do the job so that we could clear the porch, which was much appreciated as we have small children who keep lots of toys and other items there. The job was completed in 3 days and our porch looks brand new, with zero damage to the surroundings. I would highly recommend Otto's Masonry to anyone who needs work done.

Thank you very much for your validation. So happy you like our work. I will pass your good words to the team. Marie-Jo

More about Otto's Masonry

Internal waterproofing, masonry & bricklaying, tuckpointing, parging, chimney rebuild and repair, concrete, stone porches and much more.

Call (416) 467-1717 for a free estimate! Over 30 years doing concrete, chimneys, fireplaces, tuckpointing, bricklaying, porches...and everything masonry.