Genesis Roofing

3080 Yonge St. Suite 6060 Toronto ON M4N 3N1
Genesis Roofing

Reviews for Genesis Roofing

Michael, North York (Toronto, Ontario)
Michael, North York (Toronto, Ontario)
2 reviews North York, ON

roofing (complete roof repair)

To: Mr. Paul Wm Osborne, President
GENESIS CONTRACTING
A Div. Of 706067 Ont. Ltd.
2063 Hwy. #7 West
Concord, Ontario, L4K 1V6
Phone: (416) 736-7003
Fax: (905) 738-5925
www.genesiscontracting.com

I contacted Genesis and four other roofing contractors to replace the roof
on the house that I purchased. The closing date was end of May and I hoped that the roof can be replaced in a couple of days after that, but before the whole family will move in the house. Genesis was the first to send me a quote (with a reasonable price) and everyone in the company whom I contacted was very professional. Ultimately, I decided in favor of Genesis because in all my contacts with Mr. Osborne, he was the most confident in a way this major repair should be done and what materials should be used in Canada. Also, I was very impressed when I received over 50 excellent reference letters from other customers. John and his team removed two layers of old asphalt shingles from the entire roof, put new organic asphalt shingles on the roof, did other work, cleaned up (using magnetic broom and by hand) and removed a large bin with all work-related debris. John helped me to climb on the roof and explained me everything that his team was doing. The work was completed just in time for our family to move
in the house, as I hoped originally! It was raining very heavily in June and July, but the new roof resists this inclement weather very well. I feel happy that Genesis did this contract and demonstrated competent workmanship and attention to all details.

Thank you very much.

More about Genesis Roofing

Since breaking into the industry in 1979, Genesis Roofing has been recognized as a dependable contractor. We’ve provided clients with a wide range of services for all their needs from a simple repair to an exquisite slate roof. Whatever you have in mind, our professionals work to bring your dreams ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Concord?