Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning

ratpatrol
ratpatrol
3 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Air Conditioning and Furnace

The job was supposed to cost under a sale and ended up costing us 13,000.00 after the finance plan and the job wasn't even completed had to have them return this summer to get air to work. Then was told after that it would cost me 192 dollars a year to keep the warrenty active.

C&A in Durand
C&A in Durand
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace & Air conditioning installation and service

As another reviewer noted, this isn't an inexpensive contractor but the work is really good! I was first impressed by the service on my old furnace, which was incorrectly installed and which was built by a company that had gone out of business. The repair person serviced my furnace, and suggested that I looked into getting a replacement soon. What was amazing is that he didn't push his own company. When I had several contractors give me an estimate, I found that Boonstra's was very professional and not at all pushy, which I couldn't say for all of the others. I've been happy with both the furnace and air conditioning unit (expensive due to the size of the house and due to the environmentally-friendly concerns), as well as the annual services.

chris from waterdown
chris from waterdown
5 reviews Beamsville, ON

furnace, air conditioner and full indoor air quality treatment

i cannot say enough about this company...i had multiple companies out to my home and was most impressed with boonstra's one hour...the salesperson was knowledgeable and very friendly...he obviously cared about our needs and got us everything we wanted...

the installation went just as well as the sales call...incredible cleanup...

follow up service has been excellent...

i would highly recommend this company to anyone

Lily in Ancaster
Lily in Ancaster
2 reviews Ancaster, ON

Replacemnet of Furnace

In the Fall of 04 - a routine check of our original furnace showed that the heat exchanger was cracked. Boonstra One Hour Heating and Air conditioning did an outstanding job in replacing our furnace with
an high efficiency furnace.They were professional - our chimney needed a liner. They did not cut corners.

More about Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning

Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning started in 1961 as a one-man operation out of the basement of Clarence Boonstra’s home on Algonquin Street. Shortly there after Clarence purchased the current location across the road. From its meager yet ambitious beginnings, the company has become one of the largest heating and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burlington?