Same Day Appliance Repair

Same Day Appliance Repair

Reviews for Same Day Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Refrigerator troubleshooting

The service person came on time as promised however he lacks basic skills. They charge $80 for show up and troubleshooting which is supposed to be deducted from the repair bill if you decide to repair the appliance with them.

The technician opened the back of the fridge and did some CONTINUITY measurements on the compressor. By watching I noticed that the circuit was intact. When I asked if he is cheking continuity … the technician answered … “No I am checking ohms” didn’t wanted to enter in an argument however he should learn that continuity is measured in ohms … but is still a continuity measurement.

At the end of the check he said that the problem is the compressor and quoted me $1,250. I said that I will think about.

After he left I opened the back of the fridge myself to have a look. To my surprise he didn't put back the relay nor the supporting/locking bracket of the starting relay and several screws holding the back cover.

Seeing the relay disconnected i said to myself lets look into it … went to Marcone (appliance parts) and purchased a $41 relay and installed it. The fridge started operating immediately properly.

When I called them to ask for refund for the $80 for false diagnosis of the problem I was told that the technician will come and check that the fridge works and if it does will refund the $80. An hour later the technician called directly and mentioned that he knows what he is doing and the fridge will not work next day. The fridge is still working without any issue properly after several days however the technician never came back or never seen the refund.

Never call them! They lack not just professionalism but also they lack honesty!

To make things worst after 30 minutes of this posting I get a call from them in which the guy was very rude, called me all kind of names and threatened me.

Tino in Toronto
Tino in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Repair Kenmore Stove

Hello, I recently had a repairman out to my house to repair my Kenmore stove as it was "locked" and the oven wouldn't work. The repair man came and said that I needed a new circuit board and the part was no longer available so there was nothing he could do and I was charged $75 plus tax and was told I need to buy a new stove. I am very disappointed in the service and diagnosis as I fixed the stove my self as all it needed was to be "reset" by holding the "start" button for 5 seconds. Obviously the repairmen men are not very well trained!!

Hello, I just read the response of the company and it seems like that is the go to response for a company when they get a bad review! My VISA was charged $90.40 on September 7, 2021 by "Same Day Appliance Repair Concord ON". I can send you a copy of my VISA statement if you like.

You might want to work on your rebuttal! I am a spammer and I chose your company at random? HomeStars requested proof of payment and I provided it. And if you don't have any customers with the name Toni, you might be right...my name is Tino. Learn how to read!

Tino

Hi Toni,

I believe you have the wrong company, our service call is $80 and not $75. And we had no customer matching your name or the description of your repair.

I strongly suggest to check the company that had given you service and match the address and phone number before leaving any bad feedback wrongfully.

All the best.

Response:

We have no customer named Toni, you're a spammer!
All of a sudden it's 90.40 after our response. Good luck!

Water leaking from the freezer

Same Day Appliance Repair were quick to respond to my service request. The technician was familiar with the problem, knew what he was doing, provided an explanation and proceeded to make the repairs and clear up afterwards.

Alon in Whitby
Alon in Whitby

Dishwasher repair

Called when my dishwasher stopped working. These guys were very prompt and I got someone to come by the following morning. He was able to diagnose the situation quickly and explained all my options.

I decided to repair it and he was able to get the part the next business day and come the following day to fix it.

Very professional, honest, and did a great job! Dishwasher is up and running and I can stop using plastic plates...

Dishwasher repair

I found this company through homestars
I’m happy with their service, he’s very professional and friendly, he called me to let me know that he’ll be running late due to a difficult job he encountered and informed me when he’ll be able to come and he’s very punctual. Will use them again.

Felipe in Toronto
Felipe in Toronto

Blomberg Fridge

I found this company online for a Blomberg fridge repair. First, I really appreciate the fact that they work during this time of Covid-19, many places that i've called were not operating. The technician that came made us feel comfortable wearing a mask at all time, solving our error code and making the beep sound go away. I can't stress enough how important is a functioning refrigerator when everything is closed and purchasing a new one is not an option. Fantastic service I will let everyone know to use Same Day Appliance Repair.

Roger Dufresne
Roger Dufresne

Great service

I was referred to Same Day Appliance and I am very happy with the quick response to my call for a washer repair. He diagnosed and fixed the problem right away. Reasonably priced and gave good advice for a future appliance purchase since mine is basically a geriatric washer!

Tony Fry in North York
Tony Fry in North York

Excellent

Excellent service by John. Friendly, and knowledgeable. Great customer service provided, setting up an appointment. The owner has also been here in the past. I am a customer for life.

Nancy2Miranda
Nancy2Miranda

Quick and efficient

My dishwasher was leaking. They came over and said for the price of the repair, i should replace the dishwasher. They recommended Whirlpool. I went out, got a whirlpool and they came back and did the hook up within the week. Arti was the service person. He was great, quick, and explained everything. He also ran tests on the new dishwasher before leaving. Great part was, I paid for the initial call, since they couldn't fix it, the money went towards the price of hooking up the new dishwasher. Great service, great communications. Would use them again.

Arnold Guzman in Etobicoke
Arnold Guzman in Etobicoke

Honest Business

These people are terrific. Office staff is prompt and very helpful - scheduling is easy and efficient. The service staff is similarly helpful - addressed fridge/freezer issues and provided very useful advice for ongoing maintenance. We're very glad these are the people we called for our service needs.

More about Same Day Appliance Repair

Same Day Appliance Repair offers fast, efficient repair services to get your appliances up and running quickly. If your appliances suddenly stop working, there is no need to panic. We are just a phone call away. We offer same day appliance repair solution, so you never have to go long ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Woodbridge?