ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

Reviews for ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Dryer repair

Dryer issue fixed quickly and cost effectively. Prompt service and response time. Overall great work.

Hi thank you for the review. I'm glad I could help

Washing machine repair

Meni (Manny) was prompt, polite, and very professional. He was great in diagnosing the issue with my washer, explaining my options, and following through as discussed. A very easy and smooth process! I’d highly recommend, and plan to have him back for my oven next.

Thank you Kate. Much appreciated!!

Ofotsu in Toronto
Ofotsu in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

Meni from ODAR was responsive and professional when I contacted him. We scheduled something quickly and he diagnosed the issue with the dishwasher easily. The repair went smoothly and so far there have been no issues. I don't know much about pricing so I can't speak to that but it seemed reasonable. My landlady was happy to pay for it. I would use his services again.

Thank you for the nice review. I really appreciate it

rbernstein in Toronto
rbernstein in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

Meny from On Demand Appliance Repair fixed my dishwasher yesterday. I am totally satisfied with the service. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and thorough. And on time; and he also texted me when he was on his way.

Thank you Robbie. Glad I could help

Leslie in East york
Leslie in East york

Dryer Repair

Manny serviced our Maytag dryer in January 2022. We were very satisfied with the service we received from Manny. He diagnosed the issue quickly, and had the parts with him to do the repair on the spot. He also cleaned out the lint from inside and gave us tips on how to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

Manny was prompt in his communications with us, showed up when he said he would, and competently handled the repair. I will definitely call Manny for future repairs to our major appliances.

Hi Leslie. Thank you so much for the nice review. It was my pleasure to help

Amazing service

Manny diagnosed the issue quickly, ordered the part and came back same day to install. Exceeded expectations.

Thank you very much for the nice words

Betsy McLeod from Toronto
Betsy McLeod from Toronto

Dishwasher repair

Manny very quickly diagnosed the reason our dishwasher wasn’t working, procured the new part we needed, and installed it, all within about 24 hours. We will definitely have him back if we ever need further repairs!

Thank you Betsy. I'm glad I could help

Richelle in Toronto
Richelle in Toronto

Cleaning dryer and washing machine

Had condensation in my walls of laundry room and the dryer was getting hot. Manny came and inspected it and
Confirmed there was a issue with a vent in the wall and also cleaned our dryer and washing machine. This was perfect because I couldn’t find other appliance guys / gals who would open it up see what’s wrong AND clean the appliances. Other fixer appliance companies only open it up to see what’s wrong. And do not clean. manny does both.

Hi RICHELLE. Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad I could help

Fast and efficient service!

Called On Demand in the morning and they were able to fit me in same day as they already had a job in the area. Super quick and efficient repair of my washer. Thank You!

Hi Rachel thank you for the nice review

Craig M. in York
Craig M. in York

Knowledgable, friendly, rapid, professional response

Manny responded to my query quickly and offered free advice on how to approach the problem if I chose. He immediately diagnosed the issue with my gas oven and my dishwasher, and I scheduled him to visit within a few days.
He was completely professional and got the jobs done in record time. I'll definitely call again as soon as I have another appliance breakdown.

Hey Craig. Thank you so much for the nice review. I'm glad I was able to help you out during the busy holiday season. Take care and happy holidays to you and your fam

More about ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

For over a decade, Appliance Repair Toronto has been providing quality service to all appliance owners and making sure that their investments will not go to waste.

Composed of a team of expert and professional technicians, we take great pride in being the leading provider of affordable and skilled services that are carried out according to your schedule. Whenever you need our help, we are always here to give you the assistance required. All our technicians are licensed and certified and they constantly undergo training to ensure that they can keep up with the latest developments in the repair industry.

They will arrive at your doorstep right on time wearing their uniform, friendly and professional at the same time. Our clients are also very delighted with our upfront pricing that will be given to you before we start our work so that there will be no surprises when you see your final bill.