TEK Appliance Repair

Reviews for TEK Appliance Repair

Nellen in Toronto
Nellen in Toronto

Microwave/Range Hood replacment

Used Adrian to remove an old KitchenAide Microwave Range Hood combo and replace it with a new one. Quick, clean and professional. Just what was needed. Looks like it was the originally installed unit.

Miracle in Toronto
Miracle in Toronto

Electric Range Repair

Had an issue with our kitchen's electric range, was concerned about the safety of operating the unit. Adrian contacted me within a few minutes of my request, answered all of my questions, provided me a quote (clearly explained pricing), and promptly scheduled a service call.

Misha (the technician) arrived on time, found and explained the problem, and promptly performed the repair. No surprises.

Thanks to Adrian for your awesome service - fast, professional, and friendly. Would recommend.

Recommend him

We have had Adrian out to do a couple of repairs, the last one being our Maytag clothes washer. He was able to come up with a creative and cost-effective solution, and was prompt, friendly and professional. He is genuinely interested in helping and making sure you are satisfied. I would gladly recommend him!

The technicians were lovely

The technicians were lovely, very polite, however I felt for the service provided the pricing structure was significantly overpriced.
I was not told in advance of the work that needed to be done or provided a quote for the cost, Instead they just proceeded with the work and given a cost at the end.
I am sure they have exceptional knowledge with fixing appliances and they were very polite but it was significantly overpriced.
I would suggest you proceed with caution

Excellent, efficient service

Excellent, efficient service. Genuinely helpful and practical
Advise. I would definitely recommend highly. My washing machine broke; Adrian called me back on the weekend, diagnosed the problem on the phone, ordered the part immediately. 2 days later he arrived with the part and had my washing machine up and running immediately.

Biplab in Toronto
Biplab in Toronto

Excellent Service

Recently we had problems with the ignition on our Miele gas range and were referred to Man With A Wrench. We had excellent helpful service from the first phone call, when the team member was very concerned to provide help even though we are located significantly north of Toronto. The technician who came was careful, thorough, courteous and efficient. We really appreciated his very professional help, including respecting Covid protocols. We would definitely use this company again.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

I am very happy with his service

I called Adrian. I am very happy with his service and I will definitely call him anytime I need to repair the equipment He was an honest man and never charged me extra.The price was also very reasonable. I will definitely call again if I have broken equipment.

ChristianHunter03
ChristianHunter03

Adrian and his apprentice were great

Adrian and his apprentice were great. Came out same day. He was able to get to my dryer, and work on it while it was still stuck in a small closet space. They were in and out within 2 hours, maybe less. The price was also very reasonable. I will definitely call again if I have appliances that break down.

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Reliable And Knowledgeable

I have called Adrian for washer/dryer repair twice now and both times he has offered to come in the very same day. He is knowledgeable, prompt, and very respectful. I'm very happy with his service and will definitely call on him anytime I need appliance repair. He's an honest person and has never overcharged me. My dog likes him too : )

haven in toronto
haven in toronto

Fridge Repair

A Fridge in my rental unit wasn't cooling while the freezer was extra cool. TEK Appliance Repair, answered the call right away and was able to come same day. Adrian was friendly and fair and solved the issue right away. Great service.

More about TEK Appliance Repair