Trail Appliances

steve marcus from Coquitlam
steve marcus from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

appliance upgrade

Our sales person Jacqueline helped us get the appliances we needed.The delivery guys went above and beyond getting everything to fit. Arjay installations were right on time and installed a 4 appliances in a very professional manner. The appliances are all running perfectly and make our kitchen look new

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Taj from Surrey
Taj from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitche Renovation

I have used Trail Appliances on many jobs and they have the best prices, selection, and the latest trends in appliances. They are fantastic sales centres with lots of packages on display. I would definitely recommend Trail to anyone looking an appliance package.

David
David
23 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovactions

We just went through a kitchen total remodel and needed new appliances we went to Trail appliances in Richmond and found our fridge and dishwasher both were Fisher Paykel at a really good price in there clearance section and the items were delivered and were brand new. What a bonus full warranty. Great service and also looking for a stove but they didnt have the price we wanted and recommended us to go to there clearance outlet in Annacis Island which is Trail Appliances warehouse. We found many stoves we loved but loved the price we paid for our LG 309 series free standing foor model at almost 30% off the MRSP price. We purchased it right on the spot and when did delivered it was brand new and not the floor model we were so happy and didnt ask why. I would go to the clearance place again for our washer and dryers. Trail Appliances has many staff to help you and knowlegdable, Thank you Trail Appliances our kitchen looks beautiful.

Daryl Therrien from Coquitlam
Daryl Therrien from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Renovation

We had our kitchen renovated and we wanted to purchase all new stainless steel appliances. We wanted to purchase good quality but not have to worry about shopping around to find the best price. We were able to find the quality by Frigidaire Professional Series and the salesman was able to provide us with the best price. The delivery of the product was professional (no damage) and the product arrived on time for our installation.

Vic from Vancouver
Vic from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovation

I headed out to Trail Appliances to purchase a new fridge and dishwasher as part of a kitchen renovation project. I started at their clearance center where I found the fridge I had wanted. The salesman was helpful and the fridge was reasonably priced for the model. I couldn't find a dishwasher I like though so I asked if I could go to one of their retail branches and bundle my fridge with a dishwasher so I didn't have to pay for the delivery charge twice. They said this was ok. My experience went downhill from here. I went to the Richmond branch were I found the dishwasher I liked but the sales staff wasn't as helpful here. Once I found a sales rep to help me, he tried to take the commission from the sales rep who helped me with my fridge at the clearance center. Then it took forever to finalize the paperwork and set up a delivery date. I would probably visit the clearance center again but not the regular retail branch.

colby from Burnaby
colby from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

kitchen appliances

We built a new house so went to Trail to get new appliances so went to Trail to get new kitchen equipment. We researched quite a bit ahead of time so knew what we were looking for. Good timing as Thermador had a promotion for free dishwasher and free hood fan (given all the stuff we were buying). Sales service was OK, although they were definitely more interested in selling us the stuff rather than helping us with choices and explanations. Found it difficult as the models we wanted didnt have floor models so couldnt really see full features and sales person didnt have full knowledge of the product (again - sales mode and not service mode).

Y H from Port Moody
Y H from Port Moody
9 reviews Anmore, BC

dryer

The dryer we purchased was supposed to be top of the line but within a week it was emitting weird noises. Trial would NOT exchange it for a new unit....YES ONE WEEK.

Review has 1 previous version
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
ken ellis from Port Moody
ken ellis from Port Moody
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

dishwasher

when buying any new appliance we always go to Trail 1st. Excellent service & prices. They came & installed the dishwasher & took the old appliance away, making it a very positive shopping experience.

steve from Burnaby
steve from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

appliances

My 88 year-old parents bought $8k worth of appliances from Trail. When Trail delivered the appliances the delivery men wouldn't unplug the old fridge to install the new one becuase it was against policy. My father is blind and wasn't strong enough on his knees to pull the plug. Neither was mom. only after breaking down in tears and telling them to take everything back did the delivery guy pull the plug. Then they had to take the fridge doors off to move it. The delivery guys took them off but guess what? It was against policy to put them back on. Is this the kind of store you want to buy your appliances? Never again Trail.

Marley from Burnaby
Marley from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bar Fridge

We bought a lot of appliances from here. Everything worked well except for our mini fridge in our bar. It has been making a weird noise since it was first installed. We called Trail and they did send over to repair it. He said that the fridge needed a new fan. Brand new fridge and it already needed a new fan?! None the less the repair man said he would return with a new fan to fix the fridge. It has been more than a year now and we still have not heard from anyone. Other than that I would still recommend Trail because everything else worked perfectly and they work out a very good deal with you.

More about Trail Appliances

Trail Appliances BC offers Western Canada’s largest selection of home and kitchen appliances. Experience the Trail Difference with our expert sales staff and unparalleled customer service today! In Vancouver, Richmond, Olympic Village, North Vancouver, Surrey, Cloverdale, Coquitlam, Abbotsford, Kelowna, Victoria, Nanaimo and Annacis Island.
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Langley?