Fixify Appliance Repair

Woodstock ON N4S 7B9

Fixify Appliance Repair

Reviews for Fixify Appliance Repair

GE oven repair

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Knew within minutes what the problem was and addressed the issue. Cost was compliant with other repair work. Would recommend to anyone searching for a repair service.

Fridge Repair

Our fridge wasn't cooling properly and Sam came out from London on the weekend to help repair it. He was communicative, able to diagnose the problem quickly, and was upfront about the costs.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Dryer Fix

I called them for dryer issue, they were able to identify the problem, explained me the issue and the total cost needed before starting the work. I have received the service for over one week now. So far the dryer is working good. I highly recommend them for your dryer Fix.

Please call them sooner rather than later because they take time to visit you for the service. For my case I got the service schedule after 48 hours.

Thanks to Fixify.

David
David
1 review Brantford, ON

Great!

Fixed my clothes drier. He was professional and friendly, and worked hard to get it going. Thanks

Hi, thanks for recommending us! we're glad
you had a great experience

bruno in Toronto
bruno in Toronto

Samsung Fridge fan

Our fridge let us down suddenly at the worse moment of course. The technician did make time to come in the evening after his other shifts the day i called. He fixed it without ordering any parts and gave us good advises for future maintenance. This is not the first time we use his services it will definitely not be the last!

Fast, reliable and decent prices!

Tracey in Ajax
Tracey in Ajax
0 reviews London, ON

LG Repairs and Service

Make sure you negotiate terms if they want $ up front, pay them the $90 but if they don't end up leaving with your appliance actually repaired don't pay the final amount until that happens.
Called for LG fridge problem(turned out it was still under warranty), but came same day and diagnosed my dishwasher as well as a quick service check on LG washer dryer. Great service, very knowledgeable and friendly tech.
Highly recommend Fixify!

Hatem in Toronto
Hatem in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Fridge repair

Fixify tech came same day service and repair my fridge in a good a price and he give me warranty for his job, I will recommend him to my friends and family

1 review Puslinch, ON

Awful every step of the way

Called in June, as issue with water from dishwasher leaking. Got a same day appt from 8-9 pm. Call after nine saying not coming, with no apology. Reschedule for two days later, my mistake should have followed intuition and said no. He shows up and asks to use paper towel on sweaty forehead. Leaves on counter for me to throw out later. Drain line was ripped. He replaced drain line (a hose), but charged $436.25. Again my intuition was off regarding this but agreed to pay as he was there and a sticky situation. Because of that money charged, I had to transfer the funds from another account. Every few minutes he was asking if the funds were sent.
After some time passed I realized two things - 1) The entire issue was not resolved 2) he didn't do a good job. There was more to the issue and I am replacing the dishwasher now, probably not for much more than the cost of his repair. Additionally he did not install it well, so new plumbing issue under the sink. I had to resolve a leak issue where he attached the new hose.

You are warned!

Hi,
sorry to hear you are not satisfied from our job
our tech give you 90 days warranty, please give us a call back and I will send you technician to fix the issue.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Washer repair

Fixify tech came and repaired the washer in 1 visit. Kept us in the loop the entire time. Would recommend this company to anyone as they are very professional.

dstrobel
dstrobel
1 review Kitchener, ON

GE Profile 3 Door Fridge / Bottom Freezer

Have problems with bottom freezer doing a quick defrost followed by rapid refreeze which slightly thaws then quickly freezes some foods together including ice cubes. Doing some research, we believe its the freezer Thermister at the back of the freezer. (Freezer thermostate). Tech with difficult broken english, came and played with freezer door for 2 minutes, then said he'd make the freezer door close more smoothly for $320. I said forget it, and paid the $100 visit charge. Tech never investigated the Thermister, which is a relatively easy fix. Tech then said I had to pay by cash or e-transfer, which no one at Fixify said that was the only payment methods. Will never use this company again. Had your chance.....
Company responded to my review as you can see below. Tech did not do a "full review" of the freezer portion, only played with the door as he suspected the door seal was the problem, and door not closing properly. And, don't know when company responded (no date given), but I have yet to hear from "Mark" the manager about my experience with this Tech. I stand with my original review.

Hello,
We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with repairing your Refrigerator.

our technician said that he did the full inspection for your fridge and told you what the problem is and how much it cost and he give you a good deal for repair but you didnt want to proceed and you told him that you want to buy a new fridge so he asked you for the for the service call to
cover his gas and time, he spent 45 minutes to travel to your address plus he spent around 30 minutes for Diagnosis to give you the best solution the lower cost to repair your fridge and you are giving him a hard time to pay him his servicecall.
although you agreed to pay him when we spoke with you over the phone and before we send our technician.

You can expect a call from our manger Mark soon to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you.
Yours sincerely,
Fixify appliance repair team

More about Fixify Appliance Repair

FIXIFY APPLIANCE REPAIR
London Area ◆ Brantford-Woodstock Area ◆ Hamilton Area ◆ Kitchener Area ◆ Greater Toronto Area

PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REPAIR & INSTALLATION Services $50 off on your First Repair
REPAIR ANY APPLIANCE FOR $190 IN ANY SERVICE AREA !
CALL NOW!!! (416)-857-3925 FOR SAME DAY SERVICE !
WARRANTY UP TO 6 MONTH

FREE SERVICE CALL WITH ANY REPAIR!
We do any appliance repair:
- WASHER and DRYER Repair

- - Fulgar and Milano
- Ikea
- - Asko
- Daewoo

SAME DAY FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE! WE WORK LATE HOURS!

INSURED, CERTIFIED, LICENSE and HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL!

Service Areas:
London, Ingersoll , Woodstock, Brantford

Read Our Great Reviews On Home Stars!

Please Call @ 416.857.3925 to book an appointment or enquiry��Web:

Like & Share our Facebook page:

Thank you for Visiting FIXIFY!
------------------------------------
- صيانة الأجهزة المنزلية
خبراء فنيون تصليح وتركيب اجهزة كهربائية منزلية في المنازل بنفس اليوم وبأفضل الأسعار في مناطق تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر-وودستوك-لندن

خصم 50$ على الأجور صيانة /صيانة اي اجهزة منزلية ب 190$ اتصل الأن
ضمان يصل ل 6 اشهر على القطع والصيانة وبكفالة

خدماتنا:
• تصليح غسالات تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر
-وودستوك-لندن
• تصليح ثلاجات/فريزرات تورونتو -ميسيساغا-هاميلتون-كتشنر-وودستوك-لندن
• • تصليح أفران الغاز/الكهرباء
• • • تصليح نشافات الغاز/ والكهرباء تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• تصليح جلايات الصحون تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• • •تصليح مكرويفات تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

• تصليح شفاطات تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تصليح أجهزة كهربائية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تصليح أجهزة منزلية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

تركيب أجهزة منزلية اونتاريو كندا تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

صيانة أجهزة منزلية تورونتو ميسيساغا هاميلتون كتشنر وودستوك لندن

نسعد بخدمتكم ع مدار الساعة مع ايام الويكند والعطل الرسمية يوميا 10 صباحا ل 10 مساء
للاستفسار ولحجز فني صيانة الرجاء الاتصال
(416)857-3925
خدمة طوارئ 24 ساعة

Appliance Repair
WASHER and DRYER Repair - - WASHER and DRYER Installation - Dishwasher Repair - - Dishwasher Installation - Fridge, Freezer, Refrigerator Repair - - Fridge, Freezer, Refrigerator Installation - Stove, Range, Cooktop, Wall oven, Oven Repair - - Stove, Range, Cooktop, Wall oven, Oven Installation - Range Hood Repair - - Range Hood Installation - Microwave, OTR Installation - - Microwave OTR Repair - Ventilation routing - - Gas Appliances Repair - Gas Appliances Installation - - Commercial Appliances Repair - Commercial Appliances Installation
Service Areas: London, Ingersoll , Woodstock, Brantford Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Hamilton, Guelph ,Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto.
-AEG - Amana - - Beaumark - Blomberg - - Bosch - Dacor - - Electrolux - Fisher & Paykel - - Frigidaire - Gaggenau - - GE - Inglis - - Insignia - Jenn-Air - - Kenmore - Kitchenaid - - LG - Magic Chef - - Maytag - Meile - - Moffat - Roper - - Samsung - Sub Zero - - Thermador - Viking - - Westinghouse - Whirlpool - - Wolf - Hotpoint - - Miele - Tappan - - Danby - Haier - - Ariston - White Westinghouse - - Other - Porter Charles - - Fulgar and Milano - Ikea - - Asko - Daewoo
e-transfer or (Pay-Less) with cash - Visa - Master